- Report a repairs emergency between 9am and 5pm please call 0207 620 3001 or email the office on email@example.com If the TMO manager isn’t there, leave a message with your name, address and phone number and you will be called back as soon as possible.
- No heating or hot water? Call the council on 020 7525 2600 or 0800 952 4444.
- Report an out of hours repairs emergency to the council between 5pm and 9am on - 0800 952 4444 or 020 7525 2600.
Other emergency repairs contacts.
- If you have a gas / carbon monoxide leak, call the National Grid 0800 111 999.
- If you have lost your gas or electricity supply, you should contact your individual supplier to determine if the issue with your meter or account.
- If you are experiencing a power cut in your area, call UK Power Networks 0800 316 3105.
- If you have no drinking water in your area, call Thames Water 0800 714 614.
Local Police, Cathedral Ward.
- call 999 in case of emergency
- call 101 to report a non-emergency incident
- You can also report non-emergency incidents online: https://www.met.police.uk/contact-us/