Report a Repair
Other useful phone numbers.
- No heating or hot water? Call the council on 0800 952 4444.
- Council out of hours emergency – please call: 0800 952 4444 or 020 7525 2600.
- If you have a gas / carbon monoxide leak, call the National Grid 0800 111 999.
- If you have lost your gas or electricity supply, you should contact your individual supplier to determine if the issue with your meter or account.
- If you are experiencing a power cut in your area, call UK Power Networks 0800 316 3105.
- If you have no drinking water in your area, call Thames Water 0800 714 614.
Rate your repair.
If you have received a repair to your property recently and would like to rate the service you've received, please use the form below: